Introducing Fendi ...
|Sophisticated glasses featuring unique shape and iconic detailing such as the Fendi monogram, the legendary striped "Pequin" motif and the celebrated 2Jours decoration. Skillful manufacturing techniques enhance the new glasses' premium quality materials, such as Optyl and exclusive acetate, celebrating the House's perfect savoir-faire and timeless elegance. The color palette consists of refined shades and edgy color contrasts highlighted by an alluring interplay of materials, jewel-like details and shaded or mirrored lenses.|
Costa del Mar Show CaseWe have some new lines in our Costa del Mar show case. Many of the lenses can be set for your presciption and all of them are light weight and great for active use. Want to know more? Visit the Costa del Mar website: www.costadelmar.com .
We do FREE LASIK consultations.
TransitionsTried Transitions lenses in the past? Wish that they would get dark in the car? Good news! Transitions has recently released Xtractive lenses. They get dark in the car and are darker in the sun. For more information click on this link.
Looking to order glasses on line?
We offer the following services for patients who wish to order glasses on line:
1. Measure your pupillary distance (P.D.).
2. Measure the segment height for bifocals or progressive lenses.
3. Verify that the glasses you receive match your written prescription.
4. Adjust the glasses to fit, no appointment necessary.
There is a professional fee of $39 for this service.
Fun FactsDid you know that?
- 65% of our brain is involved in the processing of vision.
- When we change our vision we change our brains.
- 86% of children have not had an eye exam by age 12.
- 18 million kids have not had an eye exam before starting school.
- A study of 5851 kids 9 to 15 years old found that 20% of those kids needed glasses.
- 1 in 4 kids have a visual problem that can affect learning.
- 70-80% of what we learn is through our eyes.
- Visual perception and eye movement testing are excellent predictors of academic performance.
- In one study, 70% of juvenile offenders had undetected and untreated vision problems.